I was nominated Readitandleap Thanks so much for nominating me!
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
Why I started this blog
I started my blog this year in May, I had a tumblr and I was posting reviews on there but no one ever read my reviews or any of my original content. I realized tumblr was not the platform for me so I made this blog on wordpress mostly for posting reviews and I really love this blog. If you want to know more about why I started blogging you can read my not very good first post here.
My blog is still very new I’ve only been blogging for four months and I’m still learning so I feel weird giving advice when I could definitely use some myself but I’ll do my best and I hope this is at least a little helpful.
- Love what you post. Don’t stress about how often you post it’s better to write one amazing post a week then it is to post three just okay ones. I think you should always be exited to hit post and all the posts I’ve put the most eforet in have been my most popular ones.
- Interact with people. Reply to your comments I know this isn’t always possible but set aside time to reply to comments and interact with other blogs comment on and like posts. I’ve already met lots of really nice bloggers, interacting with people is a big part of blogging.
Fifteen seemed like a lot so instead I’m nominating six of my favorite bloggers.