This is my first time doing a wrap up I didn’t really want to do wrap ups before because I don’t read that many books per month and I review most of them so I thought it would be kinda boring. I looked at other bloggers wrap ups and I found a few things to hopefully make this a little more fun.
P.S I Still Love by Jenny Han
- Adorable but not as much as the first one. 3/5 stars
Empire of Storms
- So epic! I’m sad there’s only one more book. 5/5 stars
- Definitely the best book of the year. 5/5 stars
I I didn’t read very much thanks to Crooked Kingdom, after reading it I haven’t wanted to read anything I don’t actually mode reading slumps it means it was a good book. I have been waiting to read something all weekend but no books have stood out to me. I tried reading The Forest of Hands and Teeth but I only got a few pages in when the most cliche love triangle started. Now I don’t know what I’m going to read next.
Top five Wednesday
It’s been a good month for blogging I’m so happy with how well this blog is doing. I’m greatfull for everyone who likes and comments on my posts, your all awesome.
- Leigh Bardugo got a six figure deal for a book about a secret society in Yale it sounds very cool!
- The Shy Books sheared some helpful tips on editing photos for bookstagram.
- Pages Unbound had a very interesting discussion on if you can have a book blog without posting reviews.
- Read it and Leap recommended some books and recipes inspired by The Great British Bake Off.
- The Daydreaming Bookworm shared some great tips for writing discussion posts
- I’m going on vacation I’ll be gone most of November so expect less posts from me I’ll probably only be able to post once a week.
- I convinced my little brother to read Six of Crows and he likes it so far, he doesn’t read often so getting him to read anything is a challenge. I’m always happy when I convince someone to read a book.
- I got a kitten! (Actually my little brother did) he’s adorable and very fluffy we decided to name him Fuzzmuffin. I’ll be posting photos of the cutie on my bookstagram soon.
Well that’s about it Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it. What are your Halloween plans? I’m planning on watching The Nightmare Before Christmas with my brother it’s a tradition and of course eating lots of sweets.