I love rereading and rewatching things. I know some people who would rather read something that’s new but I love revisiting my favorite story’s. The above quote sums it up pretty well but here’s a few more reasons why I love rereading and rewatching things.
- You notice details you didn’t the first time around.
- You’ve changed therefore it’s almost like reading an entirely different book and…
- You understand the characters better or see them differently.
- Your feeling nostalgic, it’s nice to go back to a book that was important to you.
- You want to cheer yourself up and it’s comforting to go back to the world and characters of a favorite story.
- Its impossible to remember everything. There’s probably some funny moments or neat things that you forgot about.
- It’s a great way to get out of a reading slump. It works for me most of the time, sometimes I just reread my favorite parts.
- This wonderful quote describes why I reread books perfectly “There’s nothing wrong with reading a book you love over and over. When you do, the words get inside you, become a part of you, in a way that words in a book you’ve read only once can’t.” – Gail Carson Levine
- Meet the Robinson’s
- The Princess in the Frog
- The Princess Diaries 2 Royal Engagement
- All the Star Wars movies.
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- The Door in the Hedge by Robin McKinley
- Pegasus by Robin McKinley
- The Heir by Kiera Cass
There’s a ton more movies but I figured five was a good stopping point, if you guys would like me to do a more in depth post about my favorite movies let me know. I didn’t want to go into detail about each thing because I would have just repeated myself basically there all amazing.
Notice how the majority of these are fairytales because fairytales are wonderful. All of these have funny and heartwarming moments there all comforting and always put me in a good mood.
Do you like rereading/ rewatching things? What are your favorite story’s to revisit? Do you like any of these movies or books?