Hi guys I hope you all had a good Christmas, my Christmas was very chill and nice I spent it coloring, reading and hanging out with family. Thats basically how I spend every weekend but Christmas still felt special. My family did really good this year at gift giving I loved my presents everyone else seemed to like theirs as well. I got a lot of super cool books and comics I’m very excited about the comics since one of my 2017 reading goals is to read more comics and graphic novels, now I have a few awesome female led comics to start my venture into the genre.
I also got some gift cards and day after Christmas book outlet was having a massive sale that I couldn’t resist. So now I have a ton of books and nowhere to put them, my kitties chew on books my bookshelf is a mess I have most of my books crammed on the top shelf I need to get some wall mounted shelves or something. Anyway let’s get to the fun part the books.
- Emma by Jane Austen word cloud classics edition
- Spidder-Gwen volume 0&1
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Beats up the Marvel universe by Ryan North and Erica Henderson:
- Squirrel Girl volume 1&2 by Ryan North and Erica Henderson
- Yes Please by Amy Pophler
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Mass
- The Throne of Glass Coloring book by Sarah J. Mass
- Ms Marvel Ominibus volume 1 by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphono
- Longbourn by Jo Baker
- The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff
- Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartmen
- A Morgen Maston collection
- The Outlaws of Sherwood by Robin McKinley
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- The Epic Adventures of Lydia Bennett by Kate Rorick
- The Lizzie Bennett Diaries by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick
Sorry for not leaving links to the Goodreads pages it’s a lot of books and I’m feeling a little lazy.
All of my book outlet books will arrive in the new year, even though I want them now I thinks it’s cool it will hopefully give me a head start on my Goodreads challenge. They all sound good and I’m so excited for them, I don’t know how to decide what to read first.