No one nominated me but I have been seeing this around and I just really wanted to do it because I love making aesthetics and I wanted to do something a little different, fun and not entirely book related.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
All photos taken from pinterest
About the photos
- Flowers and castle: This one isn’t for any person significance it’s just because it’s lovely. It looks like something from a fairytale and anything fairytale like is my kind of thing.
- Cat: I couldn’t find a photo of my kitty that looked good with the others so I find this one instead it fits since both of my cats are grey.
- Feminist pin: This is self explanatory, I’m a feminist and I love cats.
- Qoute #1: If you can’t tell it says “When the world owed you nothing you demanded something of it anyway” this is from my favorite book Crooked Kingdom. And it’s one of my favorite quotes ever, or quite possibly my favorite, it’s hard to choose.
- Quote #2: “I think I am finally clean“A lyric from one of my favorite songs Clean by Taylor Swift that has a lot of significance to me.
- Book and coffee: Obviously I love books and I also like pretty flowers and very sweet coffee
- Disney: I’m a huge Disney nerd in fact I just got home fromseeing Beauty and the Beast, (it was magical) and I just thought this was a cute picture.
- Scotland: There’s so, so many places I want to see Scotland is towards the top of my list.
I’m not going to nominate anyone specificaly since it’s late and I’m tired but I want to nominate anyone who wants to do this fun, time consuming award.