Most of the books that I was most looking forward to have already come out but there’s still a few potentially amazing books that have yet to be released. I apologize for the lack of covers I had made graphics, but then I decided not to include a few books and didn’t feel like redoing them. Plus I had put the book covers in the wrong order. Anyway here are some upcoming books that I’m excited for.
- The Library of Fates : This says it’s perfect for fans of The Wrath and the Dawn and The Star-Touched Queen I love both of those, I hope this is just as beautifuly written and captivating as they are.
- Daughter of the Burning City: This one sounds so interesting! It looks to be very fantastical, and unique.
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer: This is my most anticipated book on this list and maybe the year I can’t wait to see my favorite authors take on one of the most iconic charecters ever.
- Murder, Magic, and What We Wore: I actually have an E-arc of this but haven’t gotten to it yet, I will soon. It promises to be a regency set historical fiction with spies and a dash of magic it sounds delightful.
- The Language of Thorns: Another Leigh Bardugo book I’m exited for because I just had to include this one I love short stories and folktales and I’m sure this will be fantastic.
- There’s Someone Inside your House: Anna and the French Kiss is adorable this is so different and intriguing. Horror/ thrillers are not my favorite genre but I like anything if it’s done well and I think this will be.
- Among the Red Stars: I definitely need a story, inspired by real life, about an all female aviation team in my life. So excited for this one!
- The Midnight Dance: I love retellings and The Twelve Dancing Princess is one of my favorite fairytales, hopefully this will be a good retelling.
- The Glass Spare: 24th I really like Lauren DeStefano’s writing style and her books tend to be unique the idea of this one sounds amazing.
What upcoming releases are you most exited about?