Summer has already begun so this summer tbr is definitely late, and I doubt I’ll even get to all these books. We are over halfway through the year and there’s still so many books I want to get to before it’s over. I would like to do a lot of reading in July and get to books that I should have read a while ago. I’m trying to read as much as possible before I go off to college in August. I have been feeling very motivated to read so hopefully I’ll continue to be in a reading mood. There’s eight books on this list so I guess well just have to see how many I end up getting to.
- Jane Eyre: I think it’s time I try and read some classics I’ve read hardly any this is a favorite book for many and I think I might really enjoy it.
- Anne of Green Gables: I’m am pretty positive I’m going to like this one, it just sounds lovely and like something I’ll enjoy.
- Little Women: I really doubt I’ll get to this one anytime soon, but it is a classic I feel I should read so hopefully I’ll at least get to it before the end of the year
- Speak the graphic novel: I read Speak a few years ago and when I saw the gorgeous graphic novel I knew I had to read it again in it’s new format. This book is as old as me it came out the year I was born, and has been a pivotal YA book that I’m really exited to revisit. I just odored this ans it should be coming in the mail very soon!
- Moxie: I love the concept of this it sounds like it will be a really empowering read about girls uniting together. I’m always exited to read books about girls supporting girls, there’s not enough of them.
- Eliza and her Monsters: This like Moxie sounds like something I’m going to love. I always enjoy books about fandom, so a book featuring a main character who is the creator of a popular online web comic sounds right up my ally.
- The Book Thief: I know I should have read this forever ago, but I have been intimidated by its length, and all the hype, but I’m finally going to read it. This is like the third time I’ve put The Book Thief on a tbr I’m really hoping it’s also the last.
- Under a Painted Sky: I bought this one a few months ago, when I decided I wanted to start reading more historical fiction, it’s another one that’s been on my tbr forever and that it’s past time I get to.
I’m thinking about having a self hosted readathon, like dedicate a day to nothing but reading. Or maybe a whole weekend, I want o read all the books , so I want to set aside some time to get a lot of reading done.
How do you stay motivated to read? Do readathons help you to read more? Have you read any of these books?